"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

24 week appointment

So, we had our 24 week appointment on Wednesday and it went really well. We heard both of the babies heartbeats (156 and 140) and I got my belly measured for the first time. Drumroll please...I measured 29 weeks!!! My doctor said this is perfectly normal for twins and he did add that I needed to remember how great I am feeling right now because it is only going to get more uncomfortable from here! I also took a blood glucose test to check for gestational diabetes and had my iron checked for anemia and both labs came back perfectly normal. Yippee! PTL! I was really nervous about the glucose test for whatever reason, even though I have still been eating healthy and exercising! Huge relief! One more month and we will offically be in the third trimester. This pregnancy is flying by but we are trying to just enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment