"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 year Thompson High School Renunion!








So last weekend was my 10 year high school renunion! I guess you never think about being 22 weeks pregnant with TWINS at your reunion and seeing lots of people you haven't seen in a long, long time, but we did it and had a blast! We had a wonderful dinner at Twenty-Six downtown with the Allens and Lauren Burnett and then we headed out to the Rare Martini! Check out my pictures that recap the night! Go Warriors!


1 comment:

  1. I am sooo impressed! So much fun to revisit our first emotions when we found out! I love watching the BBW...a beautiful mom and MOST HANDSOME dad! I am looking forward to meeting my two beautiful grandsons and spoiling them rotten...just like their dad! Love you both!

    LaLa

    ReplyDelete