"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Funny thoughts....

Mark and my family have had some pretty hilarious comments/questions over the course of our pregnancy. Some that stand out include:
"I guess we don't really need to go to that breastfeeding class at the hospital because you already know how to do that."--Mark
"So, when you use a breastpump, does the milk get collected in a bucket or something?"--Mark
"So next summer when the babies are 6 months old, we can take them to the beach and put them in a pack n' play and give them some Cheerios to keep them entertained, right?"--my brother Ryan
"I guess we won't need onsies until they are a year old."--Mark

Too funny! Just thought I had to share...I am sure there will be more to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment